Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Day 2

Hey there family!

Well, it's day 2.  I just got back from dinner so I have just a few minutes, but here's an overview.  My companion is Elder Edwards.  He's a soccer player from Michigan.  He's pretty cool!  His mom is from Argentina so he already speaks Spanish.  We've both been super motivated to learn the language so he's a huge strength.
I can already start to introduce myself and bear my testimony in Portuguese.  It is so cool how The Lord helps us learn through the Holy Ghost.  I already have my first "mission story" but I'll save it for the newsletter.  I am safe, I am happy and I am a missionary!  I love you all so much and here is my testimony in Portuguese.

Eu sei que o Livro de Mormon e verdadeiro.  Eu se que os profitos Sao verdadeiro, tambem.  Eu se que o Salvador e Jesus Cristo amos vaco.  Sou representante de Jesus Cristo e Eu sei gua.  El vivis.

Well, I love you guys and I love the gospel. My P-day is Wednesday so expect an email then.

Tchau Familia!

Elder Hintze

No comments:

Post a Comment