Monday, April 6, 2015

Twin Wedding

Conference....I have no words....it was amazing. I have such a strong testimony that Thomas S. Monson is a true Prophet of God. I loved the talks about the importance of the family. If there's anything of most importance here on this earth, it's the family. In all your thoughts, actions, activities, and doings, always seek to strengthen your family.

Speaking of family, TIAGO AND PATRICIA GOT MARRIED THIS WEEK!!!!
The wedding was amazing, and we planned a little surprise....Patricia's twin Sister came from far away and they did a double wedding! It was pretty funny and pretty awesome. It was amazing to see the new couple be married and be so happy. It was so great. I'll send the photos soon. Also, my companion and I played a special musical presentation for them, and it was probably the coolest thing Uruguaiana has ever experienced. It was awesome,





This week was pretty slow, as we were planning and organizing the wedding and then conference. This coming week, on Wednesday, we'll be traveling to Alegrete for my last Zone Conference. Then on Saturday, Tiago, Patricia, and their son Igor will be baptized. It will be a really special week for me! Please pray for them that everything will work out right!



I love this Gospel. I'm so grateful for the Book of Mormon and the guidance and inspiration it gives us as we read it daily. I'm grateful for the orientation God gives us through his holy prophets. And I'm grateful for the perfect organization of Christ's church, restored today on the earth, and the ordinances of salvation that we can do through the proper priesthood authority. I love my Savior and I'm so grateful for the love He has for each one of us.

I hope your week is better than nutella on banana pancakes.

Love,

Elder Hintze

No comments:

Post a Comment