Monday, December 29, 2014

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

MERRY CHRISTMAS PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!
So this week was awesome.
First off, I got to talk to my amazing family....which was amazingly amazing. I'm so grateful for modern technology and the opportunity I have to use it on the mission!
So SANTA MARIA IS HUGE......In Alegrete, I had to walk 30 minutes to arrive down town....but in Santa Maria, I have to ride a bus for 30 minutes just to get down town, and then I have to walk just a little more....so yeah, it's a little different, but it's all awesome. I love this city already. And my companion, Elder Chuman, is show de bala.


We've been working with a guy named Evandro. He lives alone in a really humble home, and he is really humble guy. He always let's us in and is always willing to fulfill the commitments that we leave with him. He's been reading the Book of Mormon from front to back and he is learning so much. He has some problems with the word of wisdom, and do we made some goals with him, and he's going to get baptized on the 17th of January! When we got to his house this week to visit him, he came out bald! He had cut his hair all by himself and he was super excited as he told us that this new year, he was changing his life...That he never again going to use drugs, or smoke, or drink, and that he was going to prepare himself to be baptized. He is so amazing so pray for him!
I don't have a lot of time, but I love you all so much! I Hope your week is amazing and full of miracles. Don't stop praying and don't stop reading the scriptures.
I LOVE YOU ALL

 FIQUE SASSY

ELDER HINTZE

No comments:

Post a Comment